Chia Mango Parfait
What is summer without Mangoes and fruit parfaits! This simple, healthy, cooling and delicious dessert is a favourite amongst all ages.
Directions(For qty, refer to the ingredients section)
- Make a pudding out of chia seeds by soaking it in milk and refrigerating for couple of hours or overnight till the chia seeds are well swelled
- Take a glass jar and layer with mangoes cut in cubes ar thick pulp like consistency at the bottom.
- Add a layer of chia pudding on top of it.
- Add a layer of millet granola on top of it.
- Cut mangoes in cubes or make them into thick pulp-like consistency and add on top of it.
- Repeat the layering of chia pudding, granola and mango cubes or as per your desired layering.
- Add cranberries or crushed granola to garnish.