Chilled Protein Pudding
How about having a soothing, chilled protein-packed pudding for an evening dessert which will not only satisfy your dessert cravings, but will also fill you up with the required nutrition punch!
Directions(For qty, refer to the ingredients section)
- Soak chia seeds and rolled oats in milk for 4-5 hrs or overnight for a pudding like consistency to form.
- Mash the banana finely so that no lumps are present.
- Add the mashed banana to the chia oats pudding and mix well.
- Add the peanut butter to it and mix everything evenly.
- Refrigerate it for 3-4 hrs.
- Garnish with flax seeds and cranberries and serve chilled.