Choco Banana Pancake
A little chocolate in the breakfast never hurt anyone. Especially when combined with oats this wholesome chocolate pancake will make your day.
1tbsp Cocoa Powder
2 tsp Sugar
Pinch of Baking Soda
1 Cup Milk
1/4th Cup Water
3-4 Drops of Vanilla Essence
Directions(For qty, refer to the ingredients section)
- In a mixer jar add all the ingredients except butter and chocolate syrup.
- Grind everything to a smooth paste.
- Adjust the consistency as per the pancake batter. Add milk if the batter is thick and add ground oats if it's too runny.
- Heat a pan and grease it with butter.
- Add a dollop of pancake batter and spread it a little.
- Cook the pancakes from both sides.
- Top it with chocolate syrup.
- Serve them warm.