Chocolate Banana Parfait
A better way of eating dessert for breakfast. Make it with fruits, chocolate granola, and your favorite nuts and you are good to go.
1 tbsp True Elements Whole Instant Oats
1/4 th cup Yogurt
1 tbsp True Elements Raw Honey
1/2 cup True Elements Chocolate Granola
Directions (For qty, refer to the ingredients section)
- In a blender jar add 2 bananas, oats, yogurt, and honey.
- Blend it till smooth.
- In a serving jar, first, add half of this blended mixture.
- Layer it with Chocolate Granola followed by sliced bananas
- Repeat the layers until desired.
- Serve the parfait chilled.