Choco Coffee Pancake
Pancakes are becoming everybody's favorite these days for breakfast. So we thought of bringing an easy and healthy pancake recipe for you. This one with a delicious coffee and chocolate flavor.
1 tbsp coffee powder
1 tbsp True Elements Raw Honey
1 cup milk
1 tsp butter
Directions(For qty, refer to the ingredients section)
- In a small bowl mix coffee, honey, and milk. Make sure coffee is dissolved properly.
- Add pancake mix in it and mix well. Keep this mixture aside for 10 minutes.
- Heat a pan and add butter to it.
- Pour a spoonful of batter on the pan and spread evenly.
- Cook the pancake from both sides.
- Serve with honey/chocolate syrup or maple syrup.