Choco Granola Bites
If you are bored of having the cereal with milk, make these cookie bites and have them as a snack
Directions (For qty, refer to the ingredients section)
- In a saucepan heat milk, cocoa powder and honey. Keep stirring this mixture till it thickens into a syrup. Turn the heat down and keep aside.
- In another bowl add rolled oats, granola and chopped nuts.
- Add the hot chocolate mixture into this. Keep this mixture aside for 15 minutes.
- Add the nut butter and mix well.
- Roll the dough into bite size balls and refrigerate them for an hour.
- Serve them as a snack.