Choco Granola Cookies
This dark chocolate, crunchy cookies are soft, full of cocoa and dark chocolate granola, and sure to be a hit with any chocolate-lover.
1/8th tsp baking soda
Salt as per requirement
4 tablespoon Sugar
1/4th cup Softened butter
1/4th teaspoon vanilla essence
1/2 cup True Elements Chocolate Granola
Milk - optional
Directions(For qty, refer to the ingredients section)
- Sift the flour, salt and baking soda in a bowl and keep it aside.
- Whisk the softened butter for 45 seconds and add powdered sugar in it.
- Whisk it for 2 minutes or until light and fluffy.
- Add vanilla essence and whisk for 20 seconds or until well combined.
- Add the sifted flour to the above mixture and make the dough.
- Add True Elements Chocolate Granola in this dough.
- Dough should not be too sticky or too dry.
- Incase the dough is dry, add about 2 tsp milk or, if it is too sticky add about 1 tbsp sift flour to adjust the consistency.
- Cover and keep in cool and dry place, preferably in the refrigerator for 15 to 20 minutes
- Meanwhile Preheat the oven at 180 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Line the baking tray with baking paper.
- Remove the dough from the refrigerator and make small balls.
- Place these on the baking tray and press them gently.
- Sprinkle True Elements Chocolate Granola on them and gently press them into the cookies
- Bake the cookies for 10 minutes in the preheated oven.
- After 10 minutes remove the cookies from the oven, cookies to look golden brown.
- Set it aside and let them cool down.