Chocolate Baked Oats
22 Jun 2021
Baked oats are just cake for breakfast but way healthier! Made with a handful of whole ingredients, this easy recipe comes together in 1 bowl and leaves you satisfied all morning.
1/2 cup True Elements Instant Oats (Powdered)
1 Ripe banana
1/2 Cup Milk
1 tbsp True Elements Raw Honey
1/4 tsp Baking Powder
1/8 tsp Baking Soda
Pinch of Salt
Few drops of Vanilla Extract
2 tbsp Cocoa Powder
1 tbsp Peanut Butter
Directions (For qty, refer to the ingredients section)
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Grease a ramekin bowl with little butter and keep aside.
- Mix all the ingredients except the peanut butter and the chopped chocolate.
- Combine them until smooth and well-blended.
- Transfer half of the batter into the prepared ramekin. Place the tablespoon of peanut butter in the middle, pour the rest of the batter over top.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, until a cake tester inserted in the center, comes out with just a couple of crumbs. Cool it in the pan for 10 minutes before serving.
- Alternatively, you can microwave the mixture for about 2-3 minutes.