Chocolates are not only everyone’s favorite sweet snack but it is also an amazing edible gift. Here we bring a easy to make Chocolate Bark Recipe
1/2 cup True Elements 9 in 1 snack mix
400 grams dark chocolate
2-3 cookies of your choice
Directions(For qty, refer to the ingredients section)
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and set aside
- Take a heavy bottom saucepan and add granulated sugar in it. Do not stir the sugar and let it melt by itself. Once the sugar is completely dissolved mix gently and pour the mixture into the baking tray. Smoothen the surface with a spatula or back of a spoon and keep this in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Once the caramel is completely set, break it into small pieces.
- Chop the cookies in small pieces.
- Melt the dark chocolate on a double boiler.
- Line another baking tray with parchment sheet and pour the melted chocolate on it and spread evenly.
- Now top this chocolate with chopped cookies, broken caramel pieces and True Elements 9 in 1 snack mix.
- Press all the toppings very gently in the chocolate.
- Keep the chocolate in the refrigerator for an hour.
- Once chocolate is set, take it out of the fridge and break into bite size pieces.