Chocolate & Berries bar
Bored of eating basic chocolate? Try this really easy white chocolate and berries bar to satisfy your sweet tooth.
1/4th cup True Elements berries mix
1/4th cup chopped nuts
Directions(For qty, refer to the ingredients section)
- Use a double boiler method to melt white chocolate. Take two bowls, in the smaller bowl boil water and keep the bigger bowl on top of it.
- In the bigger bowl, add white chocolate and keep stirring until it melts completely
- Line a baking tray or plate with butter paper or parchment paper.
- Pour the mixture over the tray and tap the tray on counter to release any air bubbles
- Top it with nuts and True Elements Berries Mix. Don't mix the berries in chocolate.
- Set it in the deep freezer for 10 minutes.
- break it in bite-sized pieces.