Chocolate Coffee Mousse
Everyone loves chocolates and desserts. Made with goodness for dark chocolate and enriched with the health benefits of chia seeds, A chocolate coffee pudding is all you need to satisfy your sweet tooth.
1/4th cup dark chocolate
1/4th teaspoon coffee powder
2 tsp True Elements Raw Chia Seeds.
Directions (For qty, refer to the ingredients section)
- In a bowl first take milk and add dark chocolate.
- Add coffee powder and chia seeds.
- Now keep the bowl on low medium flame and keep stirring the mixture.
- When chocolate melts and chia seeds swell up a bit, the pudding is ready.
- You can serve it warm on a cold winter morning. Or cold on a hot summer day!