Chocolate Oats Pancake
Pancake for breakfast sounds like a great idea. What if we make the pancakes healthy for you? Here is a super quick chocolate pancake recipe that will change your breakfast game!
1 cup True Elements Instant Oats
1 cup milk
½ tbsp cocoa powder
Directions(For qty, refer to the ingredients section)
- First grind the True Elements Instant Oats and make a fine powder.
- Take this powder in a bowl and add powdered sugar and cocoa powder in it.
- Now add milk and make a pancake batter.
- On a pan add some better and spread it evenly.
- Pour a spoonful of batter and spread it a little.
- Cook on low flame for around 5 minutes.
- Flip the pancake and cook from the other side.
- Once done, remove from the pan and serve warm.