These 4 Ingredients Choco-Orange Squares are perfect for a dessert. Made with healthy ingredients these bite-size treats are easy to digest too!
Directions(For qty, refer to the ingredients section)
- Heat a pan and dry roast the brown bread. Once they turn golden brown remove them from heat and let them cool.
- Grind the bread to a coarse powder. Keep it aside.
- In a bowl mix bread crumbs, berries mix, and honey.
- In a square tin/aluminum box layer the bread crumbs and smoothen the surface by pressing it with the back of a spoon. (or as shown in the video).
- Top it up with orange slices.
- Now add a generous layer of chocolate on top of it.
- Keep this mixture in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours or overnight.
- Once the chocolate sets, remove it from the fridge and cut it into squares.
- Top it with almonds and serve chilled with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.