Spice & Fruits Oatmeal
Apple and cinnamon are a match made in heaven. Combine this with fruits and oats and you have the best breakfast ever!
1 tbsp Cinnamon
1/2 Apple Chopped
1 Small Banana
2 tbsp Pomegranates
1 tsp Jaggery.
Directions(For qty, refer to the ingredients section)
- Soak oats in milk with 1 tbsp freshly ground cinnamon powder.
- Gently mix with a spoon and let it refrigerate overnight.
- In a pan, heat water and add chopped apples.
- Boil it and add jaggery to it. Add 1 tbsp of cinnamon to it. Continue heating till the water is soaked up and apples turn tender brown.
- Take it off from flame and cool.
- You may add it to the overnight oats or use it as accompaniment.
- Top the overnight oats with sliced bananas, pomegranates, and cinnamon jaggery apples.