Classic Seasoned Seeds - Gift Hamper
- Get Extra 10% OFF on orders above Rs 499/-, Use Code: TRUE10
- Robust and heart-healthy snack option.
- Low-calorie, 100% natural snack.
- Kid-friendly snack.
- Free of artificial preservatives.
- Rich source of fibre and antioxidants.
- Contains minerals.
- Provides healthy fats and vitamins.
True Elements Classic Seasoned Seeds Gift Hamper is a healthy collection of roasted seeds, seasoned with different spices to benefit your health as well as add taste to your taste buds. It is an upgraded version of your normal salted snack. Better than the other calorie-laden snacks, this hamper provides you with all of your cravings at one go.
True Elements Roasted Sunflower Seeds, Chilli Garlic:
True Elements Spicy Sunflower seeds are an upgrade to your favourite sunflower seeds. 100% Natural, these seeds are roasted with a mixture of chilli, pepper and garlic to curate a smart yet satisfying snack.
Sunflower Seeds, Onion, Black Pepper, Garlic, Chilli Powder, Parsley, Rock Salt, Edible Oil, Natural Soy Lecithin.
True Elements Roasted Sunflower, Pumpkin & Flax Seeds, Chilli Ginger:
True Elements Roasted Mixed seeds, Chilli Ginger is a blend of three super seeds, seasoned with the most loved spices: chilli and ginger. Highly nourishing seeds are spiced up to make your nutritious meal no more boring or bland.
Sunflower Seeds, Pumpkin Seeds, Flax Seeds, Chilli Powder, Garlic, Oregano, Ginger, Cinnamon, Sugar, Rock Salt, Edible Oil, Natural Soy Lecithin.
True Elements Roasted Pumpkin Seeds, Cheesy Onion:
True Elements Roasted Pumpkin Seeds with an addition of cheese and onion powder are a healthy way to satiate your cheese cravings. Along with gratifying your cheese cravings, they can even provide several nutrients for weight management.
Pumpkin Seeds, Cheese, Onion, Garlic, Pepper, Parsley, Rock Salt, Edible Oil, Natural Soy Lecithin.
How to use:
- True Elements Roasted Seeds can be eaten as a raw snack or can be added to smoothies, yogurts, salads, etc. It can also be added to soups as a garnish or can even be sprinkled on top of burgers, aloo tikkis, etc.
- Store in a cool, dry and dark place away from direct sunlight and moisture. Seal lock pouch after every use. Best consumed within 6-7 days of opening.
- Contains Soy. Packed in a facility that also handles Tree Nuts and Cereals containing Gluten.