Coco Chia Pudding
Craving for chocolaty dessert all of a sudden in the middle of the day? Well, with just these simple 3 ingredients, you can instantly prepare a delicious chia pudding with everything available at your home.
2 tbsp Cocoa powder (sweetened)
Half cup milk ( full fat preferably)
Directions(For qty, refer to the ingredients section)
- Add 1 tbsp of boiling milk to cocoa powder in a jar and mix well to make paste like consistency.
- Add rest of the milk and mix gently. Cocoa powder can be adjusted as per the chocolatey preference.
- Then add the chia seeds to the cocoa milk and stir well so that all the seeds are well soaked.
- Close lid and let it refrigerate for setting for overnight or for 4-5 hours.
- Add in fresh pomegranates to the pudding and enjoy chilled!