Coconut Cranberry Barfi
Diwali snacks and sweets are an indulgence like no other. The allure of this festival of lights is magnified by the unparalleled culinary traditions of each family. While each region in India has its signature dishes. Try this unique Coconut Cranberry Barfi to bring some tangy twist to your celebrations.
1 cup Milk
1.5 tsp Ghee
1/2 tsp Elaichi Powder
1 cup True Elements Dried Cranberries
Directions(For qty, refer to the ingredients section)
- Heat a pan on medium flame.
- Add ghee and let it melt first.
- Add Coconut Powder, Jaggery , Milk and keep mixing it till it turns a little brownish and Jaggery melts. It will take around 5-6 mins.
- Add Cranberries and mix it well for 2 mins and turn the flame off.
- Grease a container and add the mixture and set it and leave for 15mins at room temperature.
- Cut into pieces and Enjoy!