This fresh cranberry chutney is the perfect concoction of sweet-tart cranberry sauce, warm spices, and other lovely textures. High on Vitamin C and Dietary Fibers, this chutney can be used as a breakfast spread. It is a tangy accompaniment for your everyday breakfast. It can be a good replacement for your high preservative Jams or bottled Marmalade. The recipe can be tweaked as per the consumer's taste. Start Cooking!!!
1 cup Demerara Sugar
1 ½ tsp Ground Clove
1/4 tsp All Spice
2 tsp Ground Cinnamon
1 Green Apple (Peeled, Diced)
Directions (For qty, refer to the ingredients section)
- In a Saucepan bring to boil True Elements Cranberries with 1 Cup Demerara (Brown Sugar) & True Elements Ginger Honey.
- Boil for 20 Minutes. Add Allspice, Ground Clove and Cinnamon.
- Stir in the Green Apple and cook until Apples are tender.
- Let it cool and Refrigerate. Serve it chilled.
- Can be used as an Accompaniment for your Breakfast Sandwiches.