We know it can be tiring to make breakfast/snacks every day. You can batch make these cranberry muffins and store them in the fridge. Have them as a breakfast dessert or as an evening snack.
1/4th cup sugar
1 tsp baking powder
A pinch of salt
1/2 cup milk
1/4th cup unsalted butter (melted)
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tbsp True Elements Dried Cranberries
1 large egg
Directions(For qty, refer to the ingredients section)
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees celsius. Line a muffin tray with a muffin liner and keep it aside.
- Sieve the flour, baking powder, and salt into a bowl.
- Add the egg, sugar vanilla extract, and milk to it.
- Add the dried cranberries to it. And fold it gently into the batter.
- Add a spoonful of the batter into each muffin tray.
- Bake the muffins for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Prick the muffins with a toothpick and if it comes out clean the muffins are ready.
- Remove them from the oven and let them cool completely.
- Serve the muffins for breakfast or as an evening snack.