Cranberry Seed Cracker
A healthy snack for your 5 pm cravings. These cranberry seed crackers are loaded with flavors and crunch. Try them out yourself.
Directions (For qty, refer to the ingredients section)
- In a bowl first add all the seeds, seasonings and spices. Mix all of it well.
- Add water to this mix and keep it aside for 15-20 minutes or until it forms a gel-like consistency.
- Add the chopped cranberries and mix it well.
- Line a baking tray with a parchment sheet.
- Pour the seeds and berries mixture on the baking tray and spread evenly to form a thin layer.
- Bake these crackers in the oven for 30-35 minutes at 180 degree celsius.
- You can enjoy these crackers with your favorite dipping sauce.