Crispy Millet Upma Balls
A quick fritter recipe made of millet upma. This unique crispy treat can be the best party snack.
1 cup Breadcrumbs
1 tbsp Ghee
1 cup chopped mixed vegetables (beans, carrots, green peas).
Directions (For qty, refer to the ingredients section)
- Heat a pan and water and vegetables. Add Millet Upma and cook as per instructions on the pack. Click Here to check the recipe video.
- Add ghee to the cooked upma. And let it cool.
- Add a bit of ghee to the palm and make round balls of the upma.
- Roll the balls in breadcrumbs.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the balls till golden brown.
- Serve with chutney or sauce of choice.