Crispy Muesli Bars
Muesli is a wholesome breakfast, mix it with milk and top with some fruits, but if you don’t want to eat muesli in a common way, here is a muesli bar recipe for you. Have it as an evening or mid-day snack.
1/2 cup True Elements Nuts and Berries Muesli
1/4 cup True Elements 7 in 1 Super-seeds Mix
2 tbsp butter
1/4 cup True Elements Raw Honey
Directions(For qty, refer to the ingredients section)
- Heat a pan and dry roast the seeds. Keep it aside.
- In the same pan add muesli and dry roast that as well.
- Heat another pan and add butter. Once butter melts, turn the heat off and mix honey in it.
- Mix the roasted seeds, muesli, and honey mixture together.
- Line a tin with parchment paper and pour the mixture into the tin.
- Set it in the refrigerator for an hour.
- After an hour cut in desired shapes.