Crunchy Chocolate Bark
Now when you crave for some really good chocolate, chuck the boring plain chocolate. Try this easy crunchy chocolate recipe that needs 3 ingredients only!
1/2 cup True Elements Crunchy Nuts And Berries Muesli
1 tbsp butter
Directions(For qty, refer to the ingredients section)
- Take two bowls such that one fits perfectly on the other.
- In the smaller bowl, add water and boil it.
- In the bowl that you keep on top, add the chocolate and let it melt. Keep stirring until the chocolate melts. Add butter in this bowl
- Add True Elements Crunchy Nuts and Berries Muesli and mix well.
- Line a plate or baking tray with parchment paper/ butter paper.
- Pour melted chocolate mixture into the plate.
- Tap the plate on the counter to release air bubbles.
- Let it cool in the refrigerator for about half an hour.
- Break the chocolate into bite sized pieces.