Crunchy Nut Berry Bites
Are you bored of that multigrain protein ladoos that your grandma always makes for you? Well, it’s time you upgrade your ladoo routine with some berrylicious twist. Made with crunchy Rolled Oats and nuts, and enhanced with Berries, these nutrient-dense soft, chewy bites are all you need for a quick hunger fix. Have it as a side dish along with your meals, or just grab them as your evening snack, it will make your tummy happy and filling, anytime!
Directions(For qty, refer to the ingredients section)
- Grind rolled oats.
- Now in a bowl take peanut butter, add honey
- Add chopped nuts and berries
- Add grind oats
- Mix and make a dough.
- Now make balls of this.
These balls taste really good just like that.
But you can do the next step:
- Melt chocolate compound (dark/milk/white any will work)
- Spread some chopped almonds.
- Now dip the ready balls in chocolate and then roll them in chopped almonds
- Keep them in the fridge for 30-45 minutes or until chocolate sets.