Crunchy Seed Biscuits
Finding some healthy, sugar-free crunchy retreat for your evening tea time? Head on to these cracker like biscuits made from nutritional powerhouse of tiny seeds, blended together in one to give you an extra crunch and also satisfy your biscuit cravings with no compromise in health and taste.
Directions (For qty, refer to the ingredients section)
- Mix all the above ingredients in a container, let it sit for 15-20 mins until it soaks up all the water.
- Once the entire water is soaked, spread it into thin sheets in a baking tray.
- Bake it in a cooker for about 1 hour or in a microwave for about 15 mins, until it turns golden brown.
- Once it turns golden brown and crisp, allow it to cool for a while.
- Serve it with your evening cup of tea or coffee.