Take the humble cucumber to new heights with such flavourful stunning salads. These simple and easy to prepare recipes make a great option as a side dish for your lunch parties or a snack to pack away at the beach, providing the cooling crunch your summer body needs.
Directions (For qty, refer to the ingredients section)
- Mix the finely chopped tomato, onion along with the cooked sweet corn in a bowl, add salt and black pepper as much as required, and keep it aside.
- Take a peeled cucumber, and cut it into 4 pieces.
- Scoop out the inner flesh of the cucumber pieces in such a way that it remains intact and seems like a container.
- Fill the void of the cucumber with the mixture.
- Garnish it with True Elements goji berries & chia seeds for a rich and delicious taste & serve it in a serving plate.