Daily Dose Rabdi
Ever thought if Rabdi could be made in 5 ingredients and in a few simple steps? Here we bring a quick rabdi recipe you can make in all the upcoming festivals
2 tbsp. condensed milk
3 tbsp. True Elements Daily dose mix
2 tbsp. Ghee
1 tsp milk masala (optional)
Directions(For qty, refer to the ingredients section)
- Heat the pan and add ghee in it. Add 2 and a half tbsp. of True Elements Daily dose mix.
- Roast the same until dried fruits swell up and nuts and seeds are lightly golden brown. Remove it from pan and keep it aside.
- Now remove the excess fat and in the same pan add milk. Let the milk boil
- Add milk masala and mix well. Add condensed milk and mix well.
- Add roasted Daily Dose Mix.
- Mix well until the milk thickens.
- Once the milk thickens, remove it from the heat and serve hot or cold.