Diabetic Care Superfoods ComboReview
- Rs.1,083 Rs.1,140
Use Coupon Code TRUE10 & Get Extra 10% OFF.
- Apple cider vinegar helps in treating sore throat and cough.
- Pumpkin seeds are a nutritional powerhouse.
- Because of all essential nutrients, oats granola is good for the overall health.
- Rolled oats are highly rich in anti-oxidants.
- Raw honey possesses antibacterial and antifungal properties.
- Availability:In Stock
True Elements Diabetic Diet Foods, is a great collection of healthy foods along with snacks especially for diabetic people, who want to stay healthy in spite of eating snacks & sweet dishes. With the help of Diabetic Diet Foods, they will not only get control in their diabetic levels but will also keep them happy and satisfied. With maintaining health, one can binge eat their favourite snacks without any guilt.
True Elements Apple Cider Vinegar with Honey, Ginger, Garlic and Lemon:
Apple Cider Vinegar is one of the oldest natural remedy used for curing various illnesses. Due to the presence of antioxidants in large amounts, it helps in increasing the insulin sensitivity and also reduces fasting blood sugar levels when consumed at night before sleeping. It is also a good source of minerals and vitamins, which boosts the immune system.
Apple Cider Vinegar, Natural Honey, Ginger, Garlic, Lemon.
True Elements Roasted Pumpkin Seeds:
Roasted Pumpkin Seeds contains phytochemicals in it which help in maintaining the blood sugar levels and keeps diabetes at bay. The cheesy onion flavour makes it tasty to consume as a snack any time of the day.
True Elements Gluten-free Rolled Oats:
Rolled Oats consists of soluble fibre which helps in lowering the cholesterol and blood glucose levels, thus keeping diabetes under control. They are also low in cholesterol and calorie, which contributes to preventing sugar spikes and keeping diabetic complications at bay.
Gluten-free Rolled Oats.
True Elements Roasted Seeds Granola Snack:
Roasted Seeds Granola is an amazing combination of crunchy, healthy and tasty seeds. It is one of the best snack options to satiate sudden hunger pangs. It consists of a natural antioxidant vitamin C in low levels which helps in regulating the flow of blood and lowers the glucose levels.
Rolled oats, Honey.
True Elements Raw Honey:
Honey possesses several antibacterial and antifungal properties which are helpful in improving digestion and treating cough and cold. They consist of complex sugars which helps in raising the energy levels of the body.
How to use:
- Roasted Oats Granola can be consumed as a healthy breakfast along with tea or coffee or it can be eaten as a snack whenever hunger strikes.
- 2 teaspoons of Apple Cider Vinegar can be consumed in the morning before breakfast and after dinner before going to bed, every day.
- Roasted Pumpkin seeds can be consumed raw or added to smoothies, salads, soups, yogurts, etc.
- Consume a glass of lukewarm water with 2 teaspoons of raw honey and fresh lemon extract in the morning before breakfast. You can even add raw honey to smoothies, pancakes or add in place of sugar in tea and coffee.
- Gluten-free Rolled Oats can be replaced in place of rice during meals or can be consumed as a breakfast in the morning.
- Raw Honey can be consumed in the form of natural sweetener by adding it to tea or coffee in replacement to sugar. It can also be used as a spread on bakery items, breakfast foods, etc.