Diabetic Friendly Products Combo
- Get Extra 10% OFF on orders above Rs 499/-, Use Code: TRUE10
- Apple cider vinegar is good for reducing inflammatory diseases as it is rich in antioxidants.
- Rolled oats aid in lowering cholesterol levels.
- Antioxidant seeds mix helps in fighting free radicals.
- Acacia honey is helpful in treating respiratory diseases.
- Flax seeds are high in fibre and low in carbs.
True Elements Diabetic Friendly Products Combo is a great medicinal package along with snacks especially for diabetic people, who want to stay healthy by consuming snacks. With the help of these Diabetic Friendly Products, they will not only get control in their diabetic levels but these foods will also gratify their taste buds.
True Elements Apple Cider Vinegar with Mother of Vinegar:
Apple Cider Vinegar is one of the oldest natural remedy used for curing various illnesses. Due to the presence of antioxidants in large amounts, it helps in increasing the insulin sensitivity and also reduces fasting blood sugar levels when consumed at night before sleeping. It is also beneficial in curing acidity because of the presence of acetic acid in it.
Naturally fermented apple extract with 5% acidity.
True Elements Gluten-free Rolled Oats:
Rolled Oats consists of soluble fibre which helps in lowering the cholesterol and blood glucose levels, thus keeping diabetes under control. They are also naturally gluten-free, which adds a lot more benefit to your overall health.
Gluten-free Rolled Oats.
True Elements Antioxidant Seeds Mix:
Antioxidant Seeds Mix is a combination of various seeds such as roasted pumpkin seeds, flax seeds, sunflower seeds, watermelon seeds and chia seeds along with dried goji berries. Apart from providing you with a unique taste, this mixed snack is highly beneficial for boosting the immunity by preventing the inflammatory diseases caused due to free radicals. Being low in calories and cholesterol, it helps in keeping the blood sugar levels under control.
Pumpkin Seeds, Sunflower Seeds, Flax Seeds, Watermelon Seeds, Chia Seeds, Dried Goji Berries.
True Elements Roasted Flax Seeds:
Flax Seeds help in improving insulin sensitivity in glucose intolerant people. It also helps in lowering the fasting blood sugar levels, thus keeping diabetes at bay. It is one of the richest sources of fibre, which fills your stomach and keeps you active throughout.
How to use:
- 2 teaspoons of Apple Cider Vinegar can be consumed in the morning before breakfast and after dinner before going to bed, every day.
- Gluten-free Rolled Oats can be replaced in place of rice during meals or can be consumed as a breakfast in the morning.
- Antioxidant mix snack can be consumed raw as a munching snack or can be added to salads, smoothies, bakery items, etc.
- Acacia Honey can be added to your tea, coffee, smoothies, juices, cereal or even porridge. It can even be consumed as a spread on your bread or waffle and a spoonful of this honey before bedtime can help you sleep better.
- Flax seeds can be consumed as a raw snack or can be added to salads, burgers, smoothies, dips, etc.