Dry Fruit Sheera
No matter what time of the day it is, sometimes a warm, delicious bowl of sheera filled with crunchy nuts and fruits is all you need. Made with pure ghee and milk, a bowl of Sheera is enough to put up your hunger at ease when you're craving for something sweet yet nutritious.
1 and a 1/2 cup Rava
1/2 cup Sugar
1 tsp Cardamom powder
3 tbsp True Elements Daily Dose Trail Mix
Directions (For qty, refer to the ingredients section)
- Heat ghee in a pan and keep it on slow flame.
- Simultaneously, boil water in a pot.
- In the ghee pan, add Rava and on medium flame keep stirring continuously. Do not stop stirring as it might burn the Rava.
- Stir it until the Rava turns golden in colour. (If you like deep roast then cook it for another 1-2 minutes in low flame)
- Meanwhile, the water should have come to boil. Add the hot water carefully into the Rava mixture.
- Keep stirring it until water is absorbed completely. The semolina (suji) will absorb the water and turns thick.
- Lower the flame, cover it and let cook for a minute.
- Stir the cooked Rava then add sugar and cardamom powder.
- Mix until the sugar is melted and Sheera turns gooey. Stir until the Sheera leaves the side of the pan.
- Take it off the flame and serve in a bowl.
- Top it with True Elements Daily Dose Trail Mix to add more flavour to it while serving.