Eggless brownie recipe that is super easy to make and perfectly delicious
150 gms salted butter
150 gms dark chocolate
105 gms castor sugar
45 gms brown sugar
110 gms condensed milk
120 gms refined flour
60 gms cocoa powder
1 tsp baking soda
1/4 cup chopped dark chocolate or chocolate chips
2 tbsp butter to line the baking tray
Directions(For qty, refer to the ingredients section)
- Melt the butter and chocolate together.
- In a bowl take flax egg and add both the sugars in it and whisk it well.
- Now add condensed milk, melted butter, and chocolate mixture, and mix well.
- Sift together the cocoa powder, refined flour, and baking soda in this mixture.
- Add chocolate chips or chopped dark chocolate and mix well.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper. Apply some butter on the paper.
- Pour the batter into the baking tray and tap it on the kitchen counter to remove any air bubbles.
- Bake this in the oven for 30 mins at 170 degrees.
- Let the brownies cool completely before you cut them.
- Brownie point: You could also add your favourite nuts or seeds to the batter to add extra flavor and crunch.