Raw Flax SeedsReview
Use Coupon Code TRUE10 & Get Extra 10% OFF.
- Rich source of fibre.
- Good in omega-3 fatty acids.
- Contains antioxidants.
- Rich in vitamins & minerals.
- Good for the digestive system.
- Availability:In Stock
Flax seeds, also known as Alsi, are small, shiny and flat in appearance that can be added to any of your foods. These are a tiny storehouse of vital nutrients.
True Elements Flax Seeds are high-quality, natural seeds derived from the organically grown plants. They act as a healthy protector and are an outstanding source of protein and fibre. Small, shiny and flat with a slightly pointed shape, these tiny seeds can become your go-to snack and can be consumed in any way, adding a nutritional punch to your diet.
How can Raw Flax Seeds improve your health?
- Are you consuming enough fibre in your diet? If not, add these seeds to your diet: 1 tablespoon of these seeds contains almost 8% of your daily intake of fibre. So if you eat a handful of these seeds, it will give you a lot of fibre that is required by the body. Dietary fibre is useful in losing weight and also enhances the digestion and prevents constipation.
- Lose weight with healthy seeds: It can help prevent obesity by keeping you fuller with fewer calories. It can help manage healthy weight, support fat loss and reduce sugar craving. It also helps maintain healthy digestion.
- Look better and young with these tiny seeds: The ALA in these seeds provides essential fats which help reduce dryness of skin. Vitamin B can also help reduce acne and eczema.
- Keep your heart healthy: Omega 3 can lower blood pressure, cholesterol and triglyceride levels. It can help reduce hypertension. Amino acids can prevent hardening of arteries, thus reducing the risk of heart failure or stroke.
- Finding ways to fight depression? Consume these seeds: Having it in your diet can significantly reduce the depression levels.
- Fight cancer with this superfood: Raw seed benefits have been proven time and time again and even including fighting breast, prostate, ovarian and colon cancer.
- Irritated with the menopausal symptoms? Chia seeds can help: Lignans can help relieve menopausal symptoms and can also reduce the risk of osteoporosis.
Besides, raw flax seeds can also help reduce dry eye syndrome, maintain healthy brain and improve bone health.
Raw Flax Seeds.
No artificial colour, flavours and preservatives.
How to Use:
There are many great ways to add these super seeds to your diet by adding them to homemade muffins, bread, and cookies. You can even add to your smoothie or yogurt.
Store it in a cool, dry and dark place away from moisture. Keep away from direct sunlight. Seal lock pouch after every use.
Packed in a facility that also handles Tree nuts and Cereals containing Gluten.
|Health Benefits||Heart Healthy, Improves Digestion|
|Good Source Of||Omega Fats, Fibre|
|Shelf Life||4 Months|