Flax Seeds Crackers
Make this crunchy snack for tea time. The flax seeds add nutritional benefits. They also add the crunch to make these crackers the best snack.
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp onion powder
Directions(For qty, refer to the ingredients section)
- Grind the raw flax seeds to a coarse powder.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large bowl, add the ground flax seeds, salt, garlic powder, and onion powder. Start mixing by adding water until an even dough forms.
- Spread the dough evenly on the baking sheet. Gently cut into squares.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes until crisp. Make sure that the edges are browned and not burnt.
- Serve at room temperature. The cracker can be enjoyed with dips or as it is with tea.