Frozen Banana Bites
Here is one simple guilt free dessert option for all your post meal dessert cravings!!
1 cup dark chocolate
1/4th cup True Elements 7 in 1 super-seeds mix
A pinch of salt
Directions(For qty, refer to the ingredients section)
- Cut the banana in bite size pieces and lay them on a plate/baking tray. Keep the plate in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Prepare a double boiler and melt the chocolate
- Take the banana slices out of the refrigerator.
- Dip the banana slices in melted chocolate and lay them on a parchment lined baking tray
- Sprinkle the True Elements 7 in 1 super-seed mix on top of it.
- Keep the bananas in the refrigerator for 30 mins.