True Elements Pumpkin Seeds Combo
- Pumpkin Seeds contains healthy minerals like Magnesium, Copper & Manganese.
- It contains plant-based mega-3 fatty acids & also it helps in getting a restful sleep.
- They're rich in iron, copper, and zinc and also contain plant-based omega-3 fatty acids.
- It can definitely be eaten as a very healthy & nutritious snack, providing you with sound mind and body
Get Extra 10% OFF on orders above Rs 499/- Use Code: TRUE10
Pumpkin seeds, also known as Pepitas, are treasured superfood for its taste and medicinal value. They are loaded with nutrients which can improve your health and fight diseases.
True Elements Roasted Pumpkin Seeds:
True Elements Roasted Pumpkin Seeds are AAA graded premium quality seeds, with no nutritional compromise in it. In just a 100g serving, these perfectly roasted seeds are dense in calories and an excellent source of protein, dietary fibre, and minerals like zinc, iron, magnesium. They are a chewy snack which doubles up as a phenomenal health food. They have a subtly sweet, nutty flavour with an added crunch to satiate your crispy snack cravings.
True Elements Raw Pumpkin Seeds:
True Elements Raw Pumpkin Seeds are nutritionally superior, high quality and natural seeds. They give your taste buds a tasty treat, whether eaten raw, roasted or salted. One half-cup of True Elements Raw Pumpkin Seeds contains about 58% of the daily intake of iron and 34% of the daily intake of protein. If you want to have a chewy snack with phenomenal health benefits, you should surely try these seeds. They have a soft, yet chewy texture with a subtle nutty flavour.
How to use:
- Cranberry & Blueberry Muesli can be consumed along with hot or cold milk or can be added to yogurts, salads, etc. It can also be consumed as a munching snack. Raw honey can be used as a spread on breads, or can be used as a sweetener in your breakfast cereals. It can also be consumed as a healthy drink along with warm water.