Antioxidant-Rich Health Products Combo
- Get Extra 10% OFF on orders above Rs 499/-, Use Code: TRUE10
- Green tea aids in detoxification and anti-ageing.
- Antioxidant seeds mix helps in fighting free radicals.
- Oats granola is an energy-boosting snack.
- Apple cider vinegar helps in treating sore throat and cough.
- Pumpkin seeds contain phytosterols which boosts the overall health.
True Elements Antioxidant-rich health combo is a combination of products which will stimulate your entire immune system and keep you healthy throughout. These foods, being rich in antioxidants, are not only healthy but can also become an immediate rescue to your hunger pangs. It consists of the innovative addition of spices and ingredients which makes it more tempting to eat, leaving you happy and satisfied completely. Also, these foods will give you the required energy and protein you need to kick-start your day and boost your performance at the gym.
True Elements Antioxidant Seeds Mix:
Roasted Seeds blend is a combination of various seeds such as Roasted Pumpkin Seeds, Roasted Flax Seeds, Roasted Sunflower Seeds, Roasted Watermelon Seeds and Roasted Chia Seeds along with Dried Goji Berries. Apart from providing you with a unique taste, this mixed snack is highly beneficial for boosting the immunity by preventing the inflammatory diseases caused due to free radicals. Goji Berries are a rich source of antioxidants which will fight off the harmful bacteria and prevent you from any infection.
True Elements Roasted Pumpkin Seeds:
Pumpkin Seeds are highly rich in several antioxidants, especially vitamin E along with zinc & magnesium which helps in keeping your heart healthy and lead a stress-free life. The antioxidants in these seeds prevents the foreign particles from disrupting the entire immune system and maintains a healthy digestive tract.
Sunflower Seeds, Pumpkin Seeds, Flax Seeds, Watermelon Seeds, Chia Seeds, Dried Goji Berries.
How to use:
- Spearmint Green Tea can be consumed in the morning along with breakfast or before going to bed.
- Antioxidant Seeds Mix can be consumed as a munching snack or can be added to salads, smoothies, bakery items, etc.
- Roasted Oats Granola can be consumed as a healthy breakfast along with tea or coffee or it can be eaten as a snack whenever hunger strikes.
- 2 teaspoons of Apple Cider Vinegar along with 100 ml lukewarm water can be consumed in the morning before breakfast and before going to bed, every day.
- Roasted Pumpkin seeds can be consumed raw or added to smoothies, salads, soups, yogurts, etc.
- Store it in a cool, dry and dark place away from moisture.
- Packed in a facility that also handles Tree Nuts and Cereals containing Gluten.