Roasted Seeds Combo
- Get Extra 10% OFF on orders above Rs 499/-, Use Code: TRUE10
- Flax seeds are high in antioxidants, Lignans.
- They help in lowering cholesterol.
- Magnesium in watermelon seeds keeps the heart healthy.
- Pumpkin seeds are a nutritional powerhouse.
- Because of all essential nutrients, it is good for the overall health.
True Elements Roasted Seeds Combo is beneficial for the overall functioning of the body because it consists of all the three nutrient-rich seeds such as flax seeds, watermelon seeds and pumpkin seeds. These seeds are highly rich in fibre, vitamins, minerals and essential fatty acids which can help in treating various health disorders like weight loss, boosting immunity, preventing heart attacks, etc. It can beconsumedany time of the day. It is roasted to perfection and crafted especially forsnackaholicsto satiate their snack cravings, thereby keeping them healthy and satisfied.
True Elements Salted Flax Seeds:
Flax Seeds are a rich source of soluble fibre which helps in lowering unhealthy cholesterol and balances blood sugar levels. It helps in reducing menopausal symptoms in women and can also tackle irregular menstrual cycle problems.
Salted Flax Seeds.
True Elements Roasted Watermelon Seeds:
Watermelon Seeds contains iron which reduces liver problems and boosts immunity. It is also good forskinand hair because of the presence of copper. Apart from these, it is highly rich in magnesium which promotes a healthy heart.
Roasted Watermelon Seeds.
True Elements Roasted Pumpkin Seeds:
Pumpkin Seeds helps in keeping your heart healthy because of the presence of zinc and magnesium in it. It also helps in improving insulin regulation and reduces oxidative stress, thus helping diabetic patients to control their blood glucose levels.
Roasted Pumpkin Seeds.
How to use:
- True Elements Roasted Seeds can be eaten as a raw snack or can be added to smoothies,yogurts, salads, etc. It can also be added to soups as a garnish or can even be sprinkled on top of burgers, alootikkis, etc.
- Store in a cool, dry and dark place away from direct sunlight and moisture. Seal lock pouch after every use. Best consumed within 6-7 days of opening.
- Contains Soy. Packed in such a facility that handles Tree Nuts and Cereals containing Gluten.