True Elements Healthy Raw Seeds Combo (Chia, Sunflower, Pumpkin & Watermelon)
- Raw Sunflower Seeds contains vital nutrients like Vitamin E which is very beneficial for good skin and hair
- Raw Chia Seeds are fibrous which helps in improving your digestion
- Raw Pumpkin Seeds are a rich source of Zinc which is important for Immune support
- Raw Watermelon Seeds have low-calorie and are a rich source of Vitamin B, Magnesium, Potassium, and Zinc.
Get Extra 10% OFF on orders above Rs 499/- Use Code: TRUE10
True Elements offer high quality, tasty and nutritious Raw Seeds combo. These seeds are essential for people working out regularly and help in boosting their overall performance. It also keeps you healthy and satiates your hunger pangs by its unique taste specially crafted for you.
True Elements Raw Chia Seeds:
True Elements Raw Chia Seeds are highly valued for their nutritional properties. They contain dietary fibre, protein, omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, vitamins (A, B, D, and E) and certain minerals like calcium, copper, phosphorous, zinc and potassium. Devoid of any preservatives and artificial colours or flavours, our chia seeds are a nutritional powerhouse with ample health benefits.
True Elements Raw Pumpkin Seeds:
True Elements Raw Pumpkin Seeds are AAA graded premium quality seeds, with no nutritional compromise in it. In just a 100g serving, these seeds are dense in calories and an excellent source of protein, dietary fibre, and minerals like zinc, iron, magnesium.
True Elements Raw Watermelon Seeds:
The raw watermelon seeds are a nutritious, crunchy snack better than your regular calorie-laden memories. These seeds are a perfect snack, with no added preservatives or artificial colours. These seeds are 100% pure and have an added advantage to your overall well-being because of its nutrient capacity.
True Elements Raw Sunflower Seeds:
True Elements Raw Sunflower Seeds are purely natural and unprocessed seeds, extracted from the sunflower in its pure form. They possess a mild nutty taste, which cannot resist you from wanting it more and has a firm texture. Our seeds make a welcome addition to health-conscious diets, packed with disease-fighting antioxidants called flavonoids.
How to use:
- These seeds can be consumed as an anytime snack. Pack your office drawers, purses with these seeds to prevent snacking on unhealthy foods. These seeds can be sprinkled on salads, granola, pasta, rice, sandwiches or can be added in your dough while kneading, for enhancing taste and nutritive value. They can also be coated with chocolates and candies or added to muffins or other bakery items. It can be tossed onto any of your food items to add a secret health punch.