Raw Pumpkin Seeds - Boost Immunity
- Get Extra 10% OFF on orders above Rs 499/-, Use Code: TRUE10
- Packed with Minerals and Antioxidants
- Raw Pumpkin Seeds, Zero cholesterol & No trans fat
- Rich in Fibre to assist you to reduce
- Improves Prostate and Bladder health
Pumpkin seeds also referred to as Pepitas, are a treasured superfood for its taste and medicinal value. they're loaded with nutrients that may improve your health and fight diseases.
True Elements Raw Pumpkin Seeds are nutritionally superior, top quality and natural seeds. Whether eaten raw, roasted or salted-they provide your taste buds a tasty treat. Just half-cup of True Elements Raw Pumpkin Seeds contains about 58% of the daily intake of iron and 34% of the daily intake of protein. If you would like to possess a chewy snack with phenomenal health benefits, you ought to surely try these seeds. They have a soft, yet chewy texture with a subtle nutty flavor.
- Raw Pumpkin Seeds.
- No artificial flavour, colours and preservatives.
How can Pumpkin Seeds improve your health?
Boost immunity with raw seeds:
It contains zinc which is vital for your body. Zinc regulates the bowel movements of the stomach and maintains a healthy gut, thus boosting your immunity.
Food for your heart:
Rich in healthy fats, antioxidants prevent unhealthy bacteria from sticking to the walls of the arteries and avoids risky factors like heart stroke, heart attacks, and other such heart-related disorders.
Having trouble sleeping? Snack on these seeds:
A good source of tryptophan is an amino acid that the body converts into serotonin which successively converts into sleep hormone melatonin. Eating seeds alongside certain carbohydrates help promote a soothing night's sleep.
Besides these, nutrient-rich pumpkin seeds also provide other benefits like improved energy and mood. It can even prevent several dietary deficiencies.
How to use:
- They can be consumed raw for max health benefits.
- You can simply add these seeds to your sauteed vegetables or salads.
- A paste of these seeds with garlic, parsley, cilantro with vegetable oil and flavorer are often used as a tasty dressing.
Store Raw Pumpkin Seeds in a cool, dry and dark place away from moisture. Keep away from direct sunlight. Seal lock pouch after every use.
Packed in a facility that also handles Tree nuts and Cereals containing Gluten.
|Health Benefits||Good Source of Energy, Improves Male Sexual Health|
|Good Source Of||Zinc, Phosphorus|
|Shelf Life||4 Months|