Have Granola in the cube form, an innovative way to eat it. After your meal relish this dessert, quench your post-meal sweet cravings with these cubes.
Directions(For qty, refer to the ingredients section)
- Blend the seedless dates in a blender to form a thick, creamy paste
- Mash the bananas before mixing them with other ingredients.
- On medium heat, dry roast the oats for about 2-3 minutes
- In another pan, on medium heat, dry roast the True Elements 7-in-1 superseed mix for about 2-3 minutes
- Take a large bowl, and mix together the roasted oats, dates paste, and mashed bananas
- Mix it all together for 3-5 minutes and then add it to the dry fruits mix.
- Drizzle a spoonful of honey into this mixture and mix well.
- Once done, transfer the mixture to an ice tray.
- Refrigerate it for 2-3 hours.
- Serve it with your evening cup of tea/coffee.