Granola cups are bite-sized snacks for your sweet cravings. These are filled with yogurt and honey mixture and are topped with fruits. A crunchy base of chocolate granola adds to the flavor making this recipe the ultimate 5 pm snack.
1/4 cup Melted Butter
1 cup hung curd
2 tbsp. True Elements Raw Honey
True Elements Dried Blueberries
Directions (For qty, refer to the ingredients section)
- Take Chocolate Granola In a bowl and add melted butter to it and mix well.
- In another bowl take hung curd and add honey in it and whisk together until smooth.
- Line a muffin tray with muffin liners.
- First, add chocolate granola mixture and press it gently.
- Top it with curd mix and tap the tray and even it out.
- Add fresh kiwis and dried blueberries on top.
- Keep the tray in the refrigerator for 1 hour or until the curd sets.
- Serve your delicious snack chilled.