This kheer is appropriate for fasting, it is super easy to make and tasted even great. Try it yourself.
1 cup Milk
2 tbsp Sugar
1 tsp Cardamom powder
Directions (For qty, refer to the ingredients section)
- Heat a pan and Roast the Halim seeds on low flame.
- In another pan boil 1/2 cup water and add roasted Halim seeds. Cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Now add milk, sugar, cardamom powder and mix well.
- Keep stirring to avoid lumps.
- Once the kheer boils, it is ready to serve.
- You can add nuts if you like.