Ancient Chivda Snack (Plain Salted) 100gm, Pack of 3
- Rich source of protein.
- Contains all the essential amino acids, fibre and iron.
- Good for maintaining the digestive system.
- Rich source of antioxidants also.
- Also, it is filled with four times less sugar and fats than an ordinary chivda, helping to avoid the risk of diabetes.
- Availability:Out Of Stock
True Elements Whole Grain Ancient Chivda Seasoned Snack is an advanced version of the ordinary chivda. This is because it is composed of different ingredients that consist of whole grains in it. Foods which contain whole grain ingredients are more nutritional and beneficial for the overall functioning of the body. There is no loss of nutrients and whole grains make up for certain nutritional deficiencies due to the presence of the bran, germ and endosperm which are loaded with essential vitamins and nutrients.
True Elements Ancient Diet Chivda does not only make it health specific but also makes it super delicious snack to consume as it contains tasty dried cranberries. Being plain and salted snack makes it simple and easy to consume for people who cannot consume spicy snacks, hence can be easily digested.
How can Diet Chivda be beneficial for your health?
Want to lose weight by consuming delicious healthy snack?
- You have come to the right place: It has a major component of whole grains such as whole wheat, jowar, bajra, etc. These whole grains are rich in fibre and promote weight loss management.
Prevent the risk of cardiovascular diseases:
- True Elements ancient diet chivda, being highly rich in antioxidants, especially anthocyanin, can be beneficial for prevention of certain cardiovascular diseases and can also reduce inflammation.
Good for diabetic patients:
- Jowar and bajra are a rich source of fibre and protein and is quite easy to digest, thus making it easier for diabetic patients to consume as it helps to maintain the rise in their blood sugar levels.
Want to keep your skin healthy? Consume this healthy snack:
- Rolled oats present in it can be really helpful in getting rid of the dry and itchy skin and keep it healthier. It can also help in preventing the risk of skin disorders such as eczema.
Helpful in reducing the risk of certain cancer:
- Pumpkin seeds contain a substance called lignan which is helpful in combating cancer cells. Hence, consumption of these seeds can avoid the risk of breast cancer.
- Dried cranberries are known to contain low calories in it, thus helping to lose weight for people who are on a strict diet.
Besides the health benefits, it is also helpful in detoxification problems, fighting the growth of cancer cells and can also help in improving the brain function.
Unpolished whole wheat flakes, Black rice flakes, Baked bhujia (Jowar, Cowpea, Bajra, Maize & Mixed pulses), Rolled Oats, Spiced pumpkin seeds, Dried cranberries, edible oil.
How to use:
You can consume True Elements Ancient Diet Chivda as a snack or can sprinkle it on poha, upma to make it a more delicious morning breakfast. It can be consumed any time of the day and can also be consumed as a munching snack.
Store it in a cool, dry and dark place away from moisture. Once opened, it is advisory to store it in an airtight container.
It contains gluten and is packed in a facility which also handles tree nuts.