Sunflower Pumpkin And Flax Seeds Mix Roasted Chilli Ginger 125gm
- Rich source of zinc.
- It is also high in fibre.
- Contains essential vitamins, minerals and nutrients.
- Loaded with antioxidants.
- Good for the immune system.
- Availability:In Stock
Seeds are the best friend of any fitness enthusiast. These are humble foods which are thrown away while eating the fruit.
True Elements Roasted Mixed seeds, Chilli Ginger is a blend of three superseeds, seasoned with the most loved spices: chilli and ginger. We spiced up your nourishing seeds to make your nutritious meal no more boring or bland.
How can Roasted Mix Seeds be beneficial for your health?
- Had it with a strict diet? Have a delicious snack to lose weight: They are a rich source of fibre. Fibre can help promote satiety, reduce hunger cravings and maintain a healthy weight.
- Is stomach pain hampering your daily work? Have this snack: Fibre maintains healthy digestion, improves your bowel movements, prevents constipation and reduces the risk of digestive disorders.
- Scared by the risk of heart attack? Prevent heart problems with these seeds: Being low in LDL, they promote healthy cholesterol levels, maintains healthy blood pressure and reduces the risk of heart problems.
- Having frequent fractures? Maintain healthy bones: It contains vital minerals and vitamins that help maintain muscles, joints and bones. Vitamin E eases joint pain. Several minerals such as Zinc help maintain the mineral bone density and reduce the risk of fractures.
- Is your irregular digestion hindering your work? Add this snack to your diet: Being a good source of fibre, it aids in digestion, maintains healthy bowel movements and prevents problems with constipation and irritable bowel syndrome.
- So what can be done in the next 5 minutes to reduce stress? Snacking on this product can help: Magnesium calms your nerves and helps reduces stress and anxiety. Omega 3 fats maintain brain health and promote cognitive function. It can prevent cognitive memory decline or any stress-related complications.
Besides, mixed seeds can also help overcome fatigue, boost concentration, cure nutritional deficiencies and prevent cancer.
Sunflower Seeds, Pumpkin Seeds, Flax Seeds, Chilli Powder, Garlic, Oregano, Ginger, Cinnamon, Sugar, Rock Salt, Edible Oil, Natural Soy Lecithin.
How to use:
Roasted Sunflower, Flax and Pumpkin mix is a delicious and nutritious snack to be savoured anytime, anywhere, when the hunger quells. It can be consumed directly or can even be added to any of your food as a topping.
Store in a cool, dry and dark place away from direct sunlight and moisture. Seal lock pouch after every use. Best consumed within 6-7 days of opening.
Contains Soy. Packed in a facility that also handles Tree nuts and Cereals containing Gluten.