This Makar Sankranti, treat yourself with this royal Shahi Tukada, or double ka meetha as some people call it, in these simple steps.
2 tbsp. condensed milk
2 slices Bread
3 tbsp. True Elements Daily dose mix
1 tsp milk masala (optional)
Directions(For qty, refer to the ingredients section)
- Heat the pan and add ghee in it. Add 2 and a half tbsp. of True Elements Daily dose mix.
- Roast the same until dried fruits swell up and nuts and seeds are lightly golden brown. Remove it from pan and keep it aside.
- Now remove the excess fat and in the same pan add milk. Let the milk boil
- Add milk masala and mix well. Add condensed milk and mix well.
- Add roasted Daily Dose Mix.
- Mix well until the milk thickens.
- On the other side, heat a pan and add some ghee. Cut bread in 3 strips and fry it from both the sides. Make sure it becomes golden brown.
- While serving, lay the fried bread on plate and pour the rabdi on top. Garnish it with the daily dose mix and serve warm or cold.