The old-fashioned Rolled Oats are now becoming popular amongst the Indian breakfast tables because of the vivid health benefits and nutrients that it possesses. Affordable and customisable as per your taste requirements, this has become a staple brea...Read More
Early Morning Digesters Combo19041090 You Save:
- Steel Cut Oats are power-packed with 11g dietary fibre.
- Steel-Cut oats can help with weight loss by increasing the feeling of fullness, leading to less calorie intake.
- Nuts & Berries Muesli is rich in antioxidants & vitamins.
- Great Breakfast option for strengthening your immune system.
- Multigrain Dalia is a great substitute for your regular high-carb poha and rice.
- Authentic Seasoning of indorian masalas for a burst of flavours.
- Get Extra 10% OFF on orders above Rs 499/-, Use Code: TRUE10
- Get Free Shipping across India using code: FREESHIPPING
Write us a Review
Why Early Morning Digesters Combo is better than the rest?
For all the early risers, this combo is made especially for you. It includes 3 products from spicy flavours of Indorian spices in Multigrain Dalia to the tangy taste of berries in Crunchy Nuts and Berries Muesli to the nutty flavour of Steel-cut oats, this breakfast combo is perfect for every breakfast mood.
True Elements Steel-Cut Oats(500g): True Elements Steel Cut Oats are naturally gluten-free and 100% wholegrain. While the nutrient quantity is almost similar to Rolled Oats, the only difference lies in the cooking time. Since Steel Cut Oats are slightly processed and are cut into smaller grains, these cook much faster than rolled oats. These oats are a rich source of dietary fibre and other essential nutrients, they are also a natural source of Vitamin B & Iron. It is perfect for a quick breakfast fix without compromising on health.
True Elements Multigrain Dalia(500g): True Elements Multigrain Dalia Indore Masala can be your next go-to breakfast if you are a Poha lover! Dalia also known as Broken Wheat or Samba Rava in India, is used in recipes like khichdi and upma. Our Multigrain Dalia is made of wholegrain jowar, bajra, rolled oats and veggies. It is low on carbs which is helpful for weight management. So it is just your traditional Poha or masala rice but with a healthy edge of wholegrain and Indorian Spices!
True Elements Crunchy Nuts & Berries Muesli(400g): Crunchy Nuts and Berries Muesli is an extremely easy to prepare and eat breakfast option. It consists of a mix of whole grains, oats, seeds, dried berries, etc. This muesli is rich in vitamins and minerals. It is extremely healthy and has many benefits like good for weight management, heart health etc. Eat it hot or cold, with milk or yoghurt, it will provide you with the required energy to get through your day.