When someone says pumpkin, we associate it with Halloween. A carved pumpkin might come in your mind. Pumpkins on their own are nutrient-packed fruits. But their seeds are even healthier and make a great snack! These small seeds are a ‘Powerhouse of...Read More
Healthy Raw Seeds Combo
- Chia seeds contains fibre.
- Pumpkin seeds are a nutritional powerhouse with all essential nutrients.
- Sunflower seeds consists of proteins and vitamins which are good for skin and hair.
- Flax Seeds are high in omega-3 fatty acids.
- Each pack weighs 150g.
- Get Extra 10% OFF on orders above Rs 499/-, Use Code: TRUE10
- Get Free Shipping across India using code: FREESHIPPING
Why Healthy Raw Seeds Combo is better than the rest?
True Elements brings to you a combo of premium quality, AAA graded 100% natural raw seeds. This ancient superfood group, seeds, are now gaining popularity in the modern world because of the wide range of health advantages it has to offer. The combo consists of Sunflower, Pumpkin, Flax and Chia seeds that are a perfect addition to your health food kit.
- True Elements Raw Chia Seeds: Chia Seeds have no added sugar, are low in calories and cholesterol, and are also free from any chemicals or preservatives, hence they can be beneficial as an overall health booster.
- True Elements Raw Pumpkin Seeds: These Pumpkin Seeds are AAA graded premium quality seeds. Just half-cup of True Elements Pumpkin Seeds contains about 58% of the daily intake of iron and 34% of the daily intake of protein. Thus making it extremely healthy.
- True Elements Raw Watermelon Seeds: True Elements Raw Watermelon seeds are purely natural and can be consumed directly as a guilt-free snack. It has a crunchy texture with a nutty taste and is packed with nutrients.
- True Elements Raw Sunflower Seeds: True Elements Sunflower Seeds are purely natural, jumbo-sized, unprocessed seeds, extracted from a sunflower in their purest form. They have a mild nutty taste, which will keep you wanting more.
Our seeds make a great addition to health-conscious diets. These seeds are beneficial for overall well being. Being neutral in taste, these versatile seeds can be added to any of your meals or you can also create appetising recipes out of them. They can also be roasted with your favourite spices or can be eaten straight out of the pack as a crunchy snack.