Crunchy Pani Puri
Who doesn’t like Pani puri, but what if you can tweak your pani puri and give it a healthy twist. Try this crunchy pani puri on the lazy weekend and tell us how you like it.
1 chopped tomato
3 tbsp True Elements multigrain Crunchy pops
1 cup mint leaves
1 cup coriander leaves
3 tbsp jaggery
1 tbsp tamarind
1 tbsp pitted dates
1 tbsp green chillies
1 tbsp pani puri masala
Salt to taste
Directions(For qty, refer to the ingredients section)
- Soak the tamarind for half an hour in lukewarm water. De-seed them and keep aside. Squeeze the water out and through the remains. Grind the dates in a mixer. Grate jaggery cube.
- Heat a pan. Add tamarind water, grated jaggery and dates. And heat until the jaggery melts and everything is well combined. Taste and adjust sweetness if required.
- In another mixer jar add coriander, mint, green chili and salt and grind well. Take it out of the jar add pani puri masala and 2 cups of water. Keep this in the refrigerator.
- In the mint water add crunchy pops right before serving it.
- While serving, break the puri in the center. Add onion, tomato, coriander and True Elements Multigrain crunchy pops in it.
- Serve it along with both the chutneys.
- While eating add mint water and tamarind chutney in the stuffed puri and enjoy.