Heart Care ComboReview
- Rs.917 Rs.965
Use Coupon Code TRUE10 & Get Extra 10% OFF.
- Pumpkin seeds are a nutritional powerhouse packed with many benefits.
- Quinoa is the richest protein foods, especially for athletes.
- Chia seeds are a rich source of healthy omega-3 fatty acids.
- Sunflower, pumpkin and flax seeds together are composed of all essential nutrients needed for regulating the metabolism of the body.
- Flax and watermelon seeds are helpful in reducing the cholesterol levels.
- Availability:In Stock
True Elements Heart Care Healthy Food Combo is composed of products which aid in keeping your heart under control along with providing benefits to the overall health of the body. It can help in keeping heart diseases away because of its presence of essential vitamins, minerals, fats, nutrients, etc. However, apart from providing health benefits, it is made with a unique taste to spice up the taste buds, thereby reducing sudden hunger pangs and satiating the cheesy cravings instantly.
True Elements Raw Pumpkin Seeds:
Roasted Pumpkin Seeds are rich in fibre which helps in lowering the total amount of cholesterol in the blood, thus keeping you away from the risk of several heart diseases.
True Elements Quinoa, Grown in Peru:
Quinoa, which is grown in the organic farms of Peru, is one of the most protein-rich foods. The high amount of iron in quinoa depicts the amount of haemoglobin your body will be served with. Hence, consumption of this super grain will prevent the risk of anaemia and keep your body healthy. Fibres and magnesium present in this can save you from heart failures and decreases blood pressure gradually.
White Quinoa Grains.
True Elements Raw Chia Seeds:
Chia Seeds are rich in fibre. Fibre present in these seeds can help in lowering the blood lipid levels, thereby reducing the risk of heart failures.
True Elements Roasted Sunflower, Pumpkin and Flax seeds, Chilli Ginger:
Roasted Seeds blend is a healthy combination of fats, omega-3 fatty acids which keeps cholesterol levels on the check and reduces the risk of strokes. It comes in different flavours to satiate your chilly and cheesy cravings and is also a go-to snack option for sudden hunger pangs.
Sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, flax seeds, chilli powder, ginger powder, garlic powder, oregano, Himalayan pink salt, cinnamon, sugar powder, extra virgin olive oil.
True Elements Roasted Flax and Watermelon seeds, Chilli Rosemary:
Roasted Flax and Watermelon Seeds blend, rich in healthy fats such as omega-6 fatty acids which reduces the LDL level and thus keep cholesterol levels under control.
Watermelon seeds, Flax seeds, sesame seeds, rosemary, thyme, cumin, chilli powder, sugar powder, Himalayan Pink salt, pepper, dry mango powder, extra virgin olive oil.
How to use:
- Raw Pumpkin Seeds can be consumed raw for maximum health benefits. You can simply add these seeds to your sauteed vegetables or salads. Kaddu Seeds can even be incorporated into your favourite burgers or added to your beloved breakfast cereal or even to your cookies. A paste of this seeds with garlic, parsley, cilantro with olive oil and lemon extract can be used as a tasty salad dressing.
- Since it contains an element called saponin, the taste of quinoa is bitter. It expands when soaked in water overnight, hence while consumption, the quantity should be considered as an important issue. You can eat it as a replacement for rice in meals or can be cooked with upma, poha, porridges, etc. It can also be used as a dressing in salads, smoothies, etc.
- Soak Chia Seeds in water for 2-3 minutes to develop a sweet taste, making it delicious to eat. Then use them as a topping in a salad, or a smoothie. You can also prepare porridge out of this. They can also be of a great use in bakery food items.
- Roasted Sunflower, Flax, and Pumpkin mix is a delicious and nutritious snack to be savoured anytime, anywhere, when the hunger quells. It can be consumed directly or can even be added to any of your food as a topping.
- Flax and Watermelon seed mix can be consumed as an anytime snack Or sprinkled over breakfast & soups.