Heart Healthy Diet Kit
- Gluten-free Steel-cut Oats are rich in dietary fibre.
- Muesli is a potent source of antioxidants.
- Roasted Sunflower, Pumpkin and Flax seeds are rich in healthy fats.
- Dried Cranberries are low in calories and fats.
- Roasted Chia seeds are rich in fibre content and beneficial especially for weight watchers.
- Availability:In Stock
True Elements Heart Healthy Diet Foods Kit is a mixture of products which helps in keeping the heart healthy along with providing benefits to the overall health of the body. It helps in keeping heart diseases away because of the presence of essential vitamins, minerals, fats, nutrients, etc.
True Elements Gluten-free Steel-cut Oats:
Gluten-free Steel-cut Oats are rich in healthy fats, calcium, folate and several vitamins which help reduce the risk of heart failure. Fibre can help manage your cholesterol levels and lowers the risk of coronary heart diseases.
Gluten-free Steel-cut Oats.
True Elements Cranberry and Blueberry Muesli:
Cranberry and Blueberry Muesli contains zero cholesterol and trans fat, hence it is healthy for the heart. Dietary fibre improves the blood cholesterol levels and reduces the risk of heart stroke. Berries contain antioxidants and anti-inflammatory phytonutrients which can dilate blood vessels and reduce the risk of heart diseases.
Rolled Oats 34%, Whole Wheat Flakes 32% (wheat, Iodised Salt, Anti-oxidant-Soya Lecithin, Malt Extract and Baking Powder), Malted Corn Flakes 10%, Invert Syrup, Dried Cranberry, Sugar, Raisins 3.5%, Almonds 2.50%, Dried Blueberry and Honey.
True Elements Roasted Seeds mix:
Roasted Seeds blend can maintain healthy blood pressure, reduces cholesterol levels and prevents cardiovascular diseases. It can help maintain a healthy heart and can reduce the risk of heart failure.
Roasted Sunflower Seeds, Pumpkin Seeds, Flax Seeds.
True Elements Dried Cranberries:
Cranberries are a rich source of antioxidants; hence prevent the hardening of arteries, thereby reducing the risk of strokes and heart failures.
True Elements Roasted Chia Seeds:
Roasted Chia Seeds helps in improving metabolism of the body and keeps the heart healthy because of the high nutritious value.
Roasted Chia Seeds.
How to use:
- Cook the oats in boiling water with simmer uncovered for 25-30 minutes and stir occasionally. You can serve it with milk or yoghurt. Add honey or sugar or sorghum syrup or any other syrup that you desire. Top it with your favourite nuts or dry fruits. You can also cook delicious upma with these oats or add them to your smoothies and health bars.
- Muesli can be served at breakfast with hot/cold milk, yoghurt. It can also be served with ice creams or can be added to your cakes and smoothies. You can even eat it directly as a crunchy snack.
- Roasted seeds can be consumed as a raw snack or can be added to salads, burgers, smoothies, dips, etc.
- You can have berries any time of the day. It can be added to your trail mix, salads, cereals or you can even make some delicious dessert out of this. It goes best as a garnish in ice-creams and smoothies, or it can be simply put on top of the yogurt.